Usual Date and Time
3rd Saturday every month 9:00am (check-in at 8:30am)
Set up is Friday afternoon before Saturday match
Cowboy action shooting is the fastest growing segment of the shooting world today. It’s much more than just dressing up like a cowboy or cowgirl. Two Single action revolvers, a lever action rifle and a double barrel or pump shotgun are just some of the toys you will need to play this game. Stages are written to mimic old western times and movies. A silly line starts the game, ”But Marshal, I didn’t do it”, the timer operator starts the timer with a buzz and the irons are pulled and the lead starts flying. The steel targets must be shot in a certain order, the hard part is…..that order changes every stage. This extremely safe, fast paced, action packed event draws as many spectators as shooters. Bring a friend with you to watch or just come spectate yourself.
- This match adheres to the SASS Rulebook.
- Membership in SASS or TRPC is not required to participate.
- No handling or dry-firing of any firearm unless on the firing line under the direction of an Range Officer.
- Gun carts preferred but not required, mass loading tables will be available for those without gun carts. We shoot 6 stages, SASS rules.
- Match director has final decision in any dispute.
- Pre registration available, all others can register on-site as needed.
- All non-TRPC members must sign a liability waiver upon entering TRPC property. Waivers are valid for the calendar year and can be downloaded here. All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign liability waiver in person or have their parents signature notarized.
ALL non-members MUST sign a Non-Member EVENT liability waiver
WHAT DO I NEED:
- 2 single action revolvers
- Pistol caliber lever action rifle
- Double barrel, pump, or lever action shotgun 12ga or 20ga
- 120 rounds of pistol/rifle ammunition
- 24+ shotgun shells 12ga/20ga
- Wrap around eye protection or safety glasses with side shields
- Ear protection