Usual Date and Time
Next Event – Date: 03/06/2021
Time: 9:00 AM
Location 200 and 300 hundred yd range.
Equipment: Pistol, and 223 cal. Rifles.
Red or green dots or iron sights. (make sure you are zeroed @25 yards).
• The course starts at 200yrd shooting a 223 rifle at 10” plate 5 times in 5 minutes, from the prone position.
• Next 100yrds shooting a 223 rifle at a 6” plate from a kneeling position in 5times in 5 minutes.
• Next course of fire will be from a V-TAC board at 25 yrd. At a steel hostage 4” target do not shoot big hostage target with 223. Shoot 5 times through cutouts in the board.
• Next shoot pistol at big target 5 times up the ladder in 1minuet
• Holster pistol and run to barrel, draw pistol shot 5 targets reload shot five more targets standing kneeling and prone behind barrel.
Price is $10.00 for match and $20.00 for 50 rounds of frangible 223 ammo if you need ammo.
Contact Matt Morris @ 850-566-9730 or email@example.com
V-tac 9 hole pistol, shotgun and rifle drills on the 300 yard range. First squad starts after set up. We will start with pistol (no magnums loads on V-tec board). One and shot four steel plates at various positions through the cutouts on th V-tec board . Next we shoot shotgun 2 at 15 yards at paper targets. Last we shoot AR15 or any tactical rifles on V-tec board – two at fifteen yards on paper targets. Please bring paper targets you would like to shoot.See you on the range!